Updates!

It's ALL been updated! Look around...

How many people are here right now?

who's online

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Some of the Funkiest Shoes!

It's not very often that you come across a company that makes shoes you can walk a mile in. I own a million pairs of shoes and can last an entire night in just few of them... no one wants to spend the night sitting, when they could be dancing the night away!

I was super excited to find FarylRobin shoes last summer at one of my favourite downtown stores. Stylish. Comfy. Goes with everything!-- I was in heaven! When you find a company this good, you have to share it with everyone!

Here are a few of my favourites!



This one is called Lola-- dress it up, or dress it down! I love the pink version ("flesh") and think it would be divine with a form fitting LBD or with a cute pair of jeans!


The Entworth. Love the name! Love the look! Just imagine wearing these when your out dancing the night away... you'll actually be able to walk home and still look super cute!



Aura in "mermaid" might be my favourite from this collection! I can just picture my self wearing these with great summer dress. I am such a sucker for gold and aqua together-- it's the epitome of summer, isn't it?!

Check out the rest of the collection at FarylRobin
...you won't be dissapointed!!

No comments: