Updates!

It's ALL been updated! Look around...

How many people are here right now?

who's online

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Fore!


In the midst of my hectic life, I am playing in a golf tournament for work. Each year the Kidney Foundation of Canada hosts a tourney to raise money for the foundation. It's a great cause!


Anyway, as I am in the tournament, I need an OUTFIT! The last time I played golf was when I was 10 years old. I was in a golf camp and was the only girl... I was never any good, but I got to ride around in the golf cart and drink Slush Puppies.


So, today I went out an bought a red and white striped polo-like shirt. I'm not one for polo's, I'd rather have like a flow-y flowery shirt, but I guess you kind of have to go with the rules of the game.

For some crazy reason Blogger won't let me upload the pic... will try again tomorrow!

No comments: