Updates!

It's ALL been updated! Look around...

How many people are here right now?

who's online

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I've been slacking!

I know, I know... I've totally been slacking on this section. I've got a sweet post for tonight that shouldn't take long:

If you a) live in Canada or b) plan to visit PLEASE visit the Great Canadian Super Store. Yes, it's a grocery store, but found right in the middle is a clothing section. I'm sure you're thinking "clothing at a grocery store?"-- but you must take a look.

The company is called Joe and they have an array of styles for everyone. They make great summer dresses and their jeans are pretty cute. Best of all it's SOOO cheap! and right now they are having 70% off!

They get new stuff about every couple of weeks, so it's always worth popping in for a quick browse!

This dress (which I wore to Journal club) was about $30!!:

No comments: